- You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively, the "Materials") contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of AgileLaw LLC or a third party from whom AgileLaw has licensed the use of the property.
- You may visit, print, and download the Materials displayed on the Site for your personal use and information only, provided however, you do not delete or change the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not modify, alter or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, audio and video. You must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations while using the Site; you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Materials without AgileLaw’s written permission; you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; you are prohibited from using the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or stating or implying that we endorse any statement you make; you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, or otherwise exploiting for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of or access to the Site, you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment; you are prohibited from using the Site to violate the legal rights of others or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about users of the Site; you are prohibited from restricting or inhibiting any other person from use of the Site, and from interfering with or disrupting the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violating any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks; you are prohibited from modifying, adapting, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling any portion of the Site.
- Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of AgileLaw and/or third parties, including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
- While AgileLaw uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, AgileLaw makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
- Information in the Site is subject to change without notice. Information regarding AgileLaw products and services is applicable only in the United States unless otherwise noted. Some products and services may not be available in certain areas. AgileLaw makes no representations that the Materials in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other countries aside from the United States. Those who do access this Site from other countries are solely responsible for compliance with local laws of that country.
- Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user's own risk. NEITHER AGILELAW NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OR BROWSING THE SITE, OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A RESULT THEREOF. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Unless otherwise agreed, any communication or e-mail you transmit or post will be (a) treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by AgileLaw, (b) become the property of AgileLaw and AgileLaw shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein, and (c) used without restriction by AgileLaw at its sole discretion without any obligation, compensation or other liability to you. Such use may be for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting whole or in part, in any medium and in any manner on this Site or otherwise. However, AgileLaw shall be under no obligation to respond to any such communication.
- This Site may link to other sites not maintained by or related to AgileLaw. Such hyperlinks are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or with the products and services of AgileLaw. AgileLaw has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk.
- Software from this Site may be further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.