AgileLaw Introduces Reseller Partner Program for Court Reporting Firms
Austin, TX – August 6, 2013
– AgileLaw, LLC. announced today the introduction of the AgileLaw Reseller Partner Program designed specifically for court reporting firms looking for new, innovative service offerings that make a difference for their clients. Paperless depositions
are a natural extension of existing litigation services, giving lawyers the ability to prepare for and conduct more effective depositions while increasing their productivity. Court reporting firms benefit because going paperless eliminates the time and hassle of managing printed document exhibits.
“We are excited to launch the AgileLaw Reseller Partner Program,” said Thomas Allen, CEO of AgileLaw. “Court reporters have longstanding relationships with law firms and we believe they can be instrumental in introducing this new technology and increasing productivity for everyone involved with depositions.”
With AgileLaw’s deposition software
, law firms can securely upload documents into the cloud, reveal documents to witnesses during the deposition using a laptop
or tablet device, and eliminate printing and shipping of deposition exhibits. Attorneys who regularly conduct depositions can save thousands of dollars in printing and shipping charges alone, and they can recover entire days currently spent handling document exhibits. In addition, all data on the AgileLaw system is securely transmitted and stored using the strongest encryption algorithms.
AgileLaw Reseller Partner Benefits
- Improve productivity and lower expenses by eliminating costs associated with paper document exhibits
- Strengthen existing customer relationships with new product offerings
- Increase their top line with new, recurring revenues and attractive margins
- Contribute to product development discussions and have early access to new features
The AgileLaw reseller program makes it easy for court reporting firms to offer a paperless deposition
solution to their clients:
- Attractive Pricing and Incentives - As an authorized reseller, partners receive discounted pricing providing healthy margins, as well as regular promotions and incentives.
- Product Training – AgileLaw provides partners with online training, how-to videos, and demo accounts to learn everything needed to sell and support our paperless deposition software.
- Sales Tools – AgileLaw partners are supplied with materials to help clients understand the value of paperless depositions, including compelling sales sheets, presentations, videos, case studies, and more.
- Technical Support – AgileLaw’s paperless deposition software comes equipped with an easy-to-use online knowledge base, how-to videos, and an automated ticketing system to support clients. If a partner is unable to resolve a problem, AgileLaw also offers email and telephone support.
AgileLaw will be exhibiting at the National Court Reporters Association Convention and Expo 2013 in Nashville, TN, August 8-10. Court reporting firms interested in seeing a software demonstration and learning more about the reseller program are invited to come by booth 517.
To learn more or to sign-up for the AgileLaw Reseller Partner program please go to www.agilelaw.com/reseller
or call 512.348.6525
About AgileLaw, LLC.
AgileLaw is located in Austin, TX and was founded in 2011 to provide cloud-based mobile solutions for attorneys. Its flagship product enables attorneys to manage the entire deposition process by replacing stacks of printed document exhibits with a tablet device. Conducting paperless depositions with AgileLaw saves attorneys time and money and lets them focus on serving their clients more effectively and efficiently.
For more information go to www.agilelaw.com
For press inquiries please contact: